Thanks to all our customers for their patience and understanding during the pandemic.
Current Venue Status
Our Newton Abbot venue is now open for all activities with the below restrictions.
Our Exeter venue is now open for all activities with the below restrictions.
Payments and Refund Policy
To make a booking for you, we require full payment in advance.
Bookings cancelled within 48 hours of the event date will not be refunded or rescheduled.
Bookings cancelled before the 48 hour cut off can be resecheduled to another date, subject to availabililty.
Bookings cancelled at least two weeks before the event date can be rescheduled or the booking fee can be refunded in full.
If we are unable to run your event, the date can be rescheduled or the booking fee can be refunded in full.
Changes That You Need to be Aware Of
We will be reducing our capacity at both venues in regards to overall group sizes and the number of bookings we can cater for during each day:
- Minimum Group Size remains at 8 people.
- Maximum Group Size at Exeter for LaserTag changed to 16 people and to 20 for all other activities.
- Maximum Group Size at Newton Abbot changed to 24 people.
- Reduced activities running at the same time.
- For traditional paintball, we are only offering a half-day session with 350 paintballs included.
- The Mega options of our LaserTag, SplatBall and Mini Paintball are no longer available.
- Our LaserTag Walkon Saturday events are cancelled.
- Longer breaks between group bookings to allow for increased hygiene and cleaning.
- All new bookings must be paid for in advance and refunds cannot be issued for no shows or cancellations. If we have to cancel, we will offer a postponement or refund.
- All Lasertag, SplatBall and Mini Paintball groups are exclusive. We may mix groups together for Paintball.
- Our usual discounts for schools and clubs are unfortunately suspended until we can expand our capacity again.
We are also introducing the following changes to all bookings/activities:
- We can no longer offer facilties at our venues to provide time and space for party food after your activity. You may bring your own individual drinks for consumption during breaks. Drinks are also available to purchase.
- Upon arrival, please wait in our carpark or in any outside designated waiting area until asked inside by a member of staff.
- Parents should drop off children attending our activities and leave them in the care of our staff and the group organiser. We can no longer have mutliple parents waiting inside our facilities whilst their children are in attendance. A maximum of two organisers per group please.
- We will no longer provide gloves for any of our activities. We recommend customers bring their own gloves if they want to use them.
- At our Newton Abbot venue, we recommend that face coverings should be worn during times where social distancing at 2 metres or more is difficult or not possible.
- At our Exeter venue, we recommend that face coverings be worn when in or moving through our common areas. They are not required in your assigned briefing room or during gameplay.
These limits and guidelines will be constantly monitored to assess their effectiveness and we reserve the right to change them at any time.
Other Changes We are Making
In addition to the above, there are numerous operational changes that we are making to ensure all of our customers and staff are as safe as possible whilst enjoying our facilities. You do not need to be aware of these, but we have placed them here for those who are interested.
- All equipment is cleaned thorougly in between use and, where possible, most equipment is not re-used within the same day.
- Goggles are never reused during the same day and, where possible, not reused during the same 48hr period.
- Hand santiser is available for customers.
- Increased hand santising, PPE, and training provided to all staff regarding handling of equipment, interacting with customers, etc.
- Staff showing any symptoms are not allowed to come in to work until having a negative test.
- Increased cleaning of surfaces, toilets and other high traffic areas.
- Increased signage and floor markings to help remind and instruct customers how social distancing works at our venues.
There are likely to be other changes we have made that are not included in this list. Please ask a member of staff if you have any concerns.
Check availability online:
Please call for evening and mid-week availability.
Approximate Post Codes for your Sat Nav.
- Newton: TQ12 6PX
- Exeter: EX4 0BB